Everyone loves to have a creamy, chocolatey dessert at the end of every main course but this chocolate dessert should be easy, healthy and rich at the same time. Fret no more. We have the magical recipe of this easy to make a chocolate pudding that is rich, healthy and chocolatey. The bonus is that it is dairy-free and refined sugar-free too. You will love this easy Paleo and vegan chocolate pudding recipe, and you won’t stop yourself to lick the pudding pot.
This is a four ingredients chocolate pudding recipe, and I must say, you will love making this chocolate pudding every day for your family. This is a treat for the chocolate lovers like me.
The main ingredient in this chocolate pudding recipe is the coconut whipped cream that you can make out of coconut milk or can use a canned coconut whipped cream directly. It might be an agony for some mums to spare time for whipping the coconut cream. You can use canned coconut cream instead to save a lot of time and to make sure that it looks professional and up to the mark.
You can use Strawberries, Blueberries and other berries for this pudding chocolate according to your taste.
Blueberries are love, and this topping will give a citrus flavour to your chocolate pudding.
Paleo & Vegan Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate chips on chocolate will be a bonus for the chocolate lovers.
It will be your favourite dessert recipe once you tried it because it not only economical but also time sparing. There are no specific tips and techniques for this recipe as this is so easy to learn and make. Make sure to whisk the cocoa powder to attain a smooth, creamy texture of the pudding. The other thing that you should do for a smooth, silky pudding is to use a small whisk around the edges of the saucepan. If all fails then don’t forget to use your immersion blender in the end. It has always helped me in my lazy days when I don’t put my efforts on whisking the cocoa powder.
- 1 and 1/2 cup coconut cream from a can
- ½ cup raw cocoa powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder), sifted
- 6-8 Tbs pure maple syrup (as per taste )
- Two tsp pure vanilla extract
- a pinch of grain sea salt
- Take a small saucepan and stir all the ingredients at low flame. Use a small whisk to make your pudding all nice and smooth.
- Coconut cream will melt and maple, cocoa powder will stir well. Stir it for 2 minutes on low flame until you notice small bubbles in the periphery.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt plus vanilla extract. Add additional maple syrup if you want a sweet pudding. Pour this into individual containers or in a single large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate this overnight and let it rest for a thick pudding. You can top this with anything like berries, coconut cream, strawberries and chocolate chips.